In this edition:
- Court rejects attempt to send enforcement of £22million adjudication award to arbitration
- Repudiation and acceptance – was the adjudicator wrong not to consider both?
- Unfair contract terms – was it reasonable to exclude the statutory implied term as to quality?
- CLC and NEC issue retentions guidance
- Building Safety Act – BSR duties brought into force
- Building Safety Levy - government starts second consultation
- Remediation funding scheme pilot for medium-rise buildings launched
- Monitoring of developer progress included in Levelling Up Bill amendments
- The Buildings Register
- Cladding repairs: £8million government funding for council enforcement teams
- CMA looking at possible market study on housebuilding
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email