In this edition:
- When does a course of dealing result in t’s & c’s applying?
- Court puts SCL Protocol and delay analysis methods in perspective
- Concurrent delay – and the law is?
- Bus station contract comes to stop but was it a repudiation?
- “Without prejudice” label fails to protect variation correspondence
- HSE consultation on Building Inspector Competence Framework
- Getting ready for Procurement Bill changes - government issues planning checklist and learning and development offer
- Redress measure information sheet issued
- Building Regulations amendments deal with gigabit-ready physical infrastructure
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email