In this edition:
- Court rules on adjudication decision effect on final account process
- Can a collateral warranty be a Construction Act ‘construction contract’?
- Assignee of a funder’s warranty – are its repair costs too remote to recover?
- A clause to avoid black holes on assignment – did it work?
- Updated Building Regulations Manual and searchable Approved Documents index
- Government policy paper on transparency in public procurement
- Building Safety Act: leaseholder protection and approved inspectors insurance regulations issued
- Building Safety Act: Secretary of State letter to building owners and managing agents
- Building Safety Act: secondary legislation consultations
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email