- G-20’s Financial Stability Board Announces List of Global Systemically Important Insurers
- China – Altitude Sickness Insurance Introduced
- China – Deregulation Expected to Facilitate Entry by Foreign Insurers
- Hong Kong - Defendants Aren’t Always Required to Disclose Documents Referred to in their Pleadings
- UK – FCA Review of Mobile Phone Insurance
- UK – FCA speech on the regulation of insurance broking
- UK – FCA study into insurance industry "add-ons"
- US – FSOC’s Designation of Systemically Important Insurers
- US – Update on NAIC White Paper on Captives and SPVs
- US – New NAIC "Private Equity Issues Working Group"
- US – NY DFS Scrutinizing Acquisition of Aviva’s US Operations by Athene
- US – NY DFS’s Iran Sanctions Initiative
- US – Proposed New Rules for Accounting for Insurance Contracts
- US – IRS Postpones FATCA Withholding
- US – Connecticut Requires the NAIC Climate Risk Survey for Large Insurers
- Have you seen our Year in Review?
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email