Many SPACs and former SPACs, as well as other mid-cap public companies, are considering financing through equity line financing arrangements. Equity line transactions are similar in many ways to the more common at-the-market offering structure but distinct in important respects. During this session hosted by the Practising Law Institute, the speakers will discuss the following:
- Basic structure of an equity line
- SEC’s analysis of private equity lines
- Registration of securities sold in private equity line transactions
- Application of stock exchange rules to equity line financings
- Overview of recently launched equity line financings by SPACs and former SPACs
- Issues for financial institution purchasers to consider
For more information, please visit the event website.