Mayer Brown is proud to sponsor the Association of Insurance & Reinsurance Run-Off Companies (AIRROC) Spring Membership Meeting, which was held in New York from March 29-30, 2022.
The AIRROC Spring Membership meeting is a renowned runoff industry event for the insurance industry with networking opportunities and educational programming highlighting areas of interest and discussing the current issues, trends and developments influencing the runoff market.
- Ransomware's Scary - Be Wary and Ready to Parry
- Challenges of Reserving Federal Black Lung Liabilities
- Wild West of Weed: Oklahoma's Growing Marijuana Industry (budding a booming insurance concern)
- Latest Developments in the Opioids Crisis
- "All Sums" Claims Submissions to an Insolvent Insurer
- NextGen Task Force Basics of Legacy Transactions - LPT's and ADC's
For more information, please visit the program website.
DOWNLOADS: View the Program Agenda.