Please join us for the third webinar in our Banking & Financial Services Litigation webinar series.
This panel will discuss special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs), including:
An overview of the SPAC market and the SPAC and de-SPAC transaction structure
- The use of forecasts in connection with marketing the de-SPAC PIPE transaction
- The availability of the PSLRA for public companies, like SPACs; comparison to IPOs; and recent SEC Staff statements
- Cautionary language and diligence with respect to forecasts
- Conflicts of interest in the context of SPAC transactions: SPAC board duties, diligence obligations, SEC Staff comments
- Bringing claims for breach of fiduciary duty
- Securities disclosure cases and proxy (14A) versus prospectus (S-4) standards
- PIPE-related claims
CLE credit is pending.
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CDT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MDT
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PDT
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. BST
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. CEST
For additional information or to register, please contact Shilpa Patel, firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-701-8487.