Mayer Brown is proud to sponsor Tax Executive Institute’s 71st Midyear Conference, "Choosing a Path Forward in a Changed World". The four-day virtual program will examine a broad range of technical, policy, and management topics. The Midyear Conference features dedicated sessions focusing on U.S. federal, international, and state tax, as well as Canadian tax and COVID-19-related measures.
Mayer Brown partners will join the following panels:
- Leah Robinson – “Locals Going Loco: The Disturbing Rise of Aggressive Local Taxes”;
- Jason Bazar – “Important Trends in COVID-Era M&A Transactions”;
- Gary Wilcox – “Understanding and Applying Section 163(j) Under the Final Regulations”;
- Brian Kittle – “Tracking Transfer Pricing Developments Around the World”;
- Jim Barry – “Tax Attributes in Consolidated Groups, Including Losses, Loss Limitations & TCJA Changes”
For more information, visit the event page.