In 2021, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to raise a number of issues specific to public companies that file reports with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”).
During this webinar, Laura Richman and Christina Thomas will address these issues, specifically, among the following:
- SEC COVID-19 guidance;
- SEC disclosure topics;
- Risk factors and forward-looking information disclosures;
- Non-GAAP COVID-19 measures;
- Considerations for correcting or updating disclosures;
- Earnings releases, earnings calls;
- Regulation FD issues;
- Insider trading, share repurchase and enforcement issues; and
- Shareholder meeting logistics.
For additional information, please visit the event website.