Commercial Paper programs remain a popular financing tool used by investment grade corporate issuers. Total US commercial paper issuance by non-financial corporates currently approximates $200B, and $80B in Europe.
The Commercial Paper market has made a full recovery from the brief dislocation of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
In this webcast, we will discuss the considerations relating to the establishment and operation of this type of financing tool. Topics of discussion will include:
- The legal framework for commercial paper programs;
- The US Commercial Paper and the Eurocommercial Paper market;
- Market practice and documentation that is used;
- The US Federal Reserve’s commercial paper funding facility; and
- Investor base for commercial paper.
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.