This conference is designed to provide practical advice for all attorneys advising corporate clients on securities and business law. During this three-day, interactive virtual experience, attendees will learn the latest in capital markets, M&A, and proxy developments as well as what’s ahead for the SEC and securities lawyers in 2021.
- Access to all sessions on demand for 30 days following the Institute
- Earn up to 19.25 CLE credits
- Interactive platform providing the opportunity to virtually network with attendees, speakers, and sponsors
- Keynote Address interviewing four current SEC Commissioners, moderated by former SEC Chair Elisse B. Walter
- A Conversation with Chancellor Andre G. Bouchard
- Updates from the SEC's Divisions of Corporation Finance, Enforcement, and Office of the General Counsel
On day two, partner Michael Hermsen will participate on the “Recurring Disclosure Challenges” panel. Topics include:
- COVID-19: what more to say in 2021?
- New human capital disclosures
- Dealing with contingencies and legal proceedings
- Guidance: updating it, withdrawing it, restarting it
- Complications from share buybacks and Rule 10b5-1 plans
For more information, or to register, please visit the event website.