The COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact public companies that file reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as they respond to their disclosure obligations and navigate other challenges posed by the pandemic. During this webinar, we discuss how COVID-19 will impact SEC disclosures of 2020 results and logistics for the next round of annual shareholders meetings, including the following topics:
- Risk factor and forward-looking information disclosures
- Other annual report disclosure considerations
- Electronic signatures on SEC filings
- How COVID-19 might impact the proxy statement
- Lessons from SEC enforcement actions
- Virtual annual shareholder meeting logistics
For additional information, please visit the event website.