Moderator Rachel Speight
The OHADA legal system has been adopted by 17 Francophone African jurisdictions and covers a number of legal issues that are relevant to anticipate bankability concerns of mining projects in Francophone Africa. In this session, we will consider the following issues that are often raised by lenders or investors in Francophone Africa:
- the OHADA legal framework: how it works
- licensing and exchange control regulations in mining projects
- typical OHADA security package in mining projects
- security agent issues / registration of security / costs
- enforcement of security and insolvency issues in the OHADA region
You can view the webinar by clicking on the image below.