You’re no stranger to patent litigation. You’ve heard about other companies being dragged into court to respond to infringement allegations. And maybe your own company has had to defend itself against a competitor’s patent.
But what about your patents? How much are they worth? How do you prepare your own patent infringement lawsuit? And where should you file it?
Please join Mayer Brown LLP and Fangda Partners as we answer these questions from the perspective of seasoned IP litigators, each with a track record of successfully representing Chinese companies in patent litigation. During this event, we will:
- Take the mystery out of determining whether you have a viable case against a potential infringer;
- Talk through how to calculate damages to assess just how much your patent might be worth if your patent is litigated in the United States and China;
- Discuss evidence collection, due diligence, and other preparation for filing a suit; and
- Cover the pros and cons of filing in the United States and China.
- The pen may indeed be mightier than the sword, but your patent may be mightier still!
Please note: this webinar will be presented in English.
CLE credit is pending.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live webinar, and we will send you a link to the webinar recording and related slide deck shortly after the broadcast date. Please note that to receive CLE credit, you must attend the live program; you will not be eligible for CLE credit based on listening to the recording.
9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. EDT
8:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. CDT
7:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. MDT
6:00 a.m. – 7:15 a.m. PDT
3:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. CEST
2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. BST
For additional information or to register, please contact Rebecca Davidson at [email protected] or +1 212 506 2738.