You’re no stranger to patent litigation. You’ve heard about other companies being dragged into court to respond to infringement allegations. And maybe your own company has had to defend itself against a competitor’s patent.
But what about your patents? How much are they worth? How do you prepare your own patent infringement lawsuit? And where should you file it?
Please join Mayer Brown LLP and Fangda Partners as we answer these questions from the perspective of seasoned IP litigators, each with a track record of successfully representing Chinese companies in patent litigation. During this event, we will:
- Take the mystery out of determining whether you have a viable case against a potential infringer;
- Talk through how to calculate damages to assess just how much your patent might be worth if your patent is litigated in the United States and China;
- Discuss evidence collection, due diligence, and other preparation for filing a suit; and
- Cover the pros and cons of filing in the United States and China.
- The pen may indeed be mightier than the sword, but your patent may be mightier still!
Please note: this webinar was presented in English.
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.