Laura Richman will be speaking on day one PLI’s 16th Annual SEC Reporting & FASB Forum for Mid-sized & Smaller Companies. She will be presenting on a segment titled, “Tuning Up Your Management’s Discussion and Analysis,” and will cover topics such as:
- Disclosure of qualitative and quantitative impacts of COVID-19;
- SEC’s proposed changes to MD&A;
- SEC’s new Release about the use of metrics;
- Cybersecurity disclosures;
- Critical accounting estimates versus critical audit matters
- Changes to LIBOR; and
- Common issues from the SEC in MD&A reviews.
Date & Time
September 21, 2020
1:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
For additional information, please visit the event page.