Alternative finance continues to drive significant engagement with the investment community. But it also raises many more questions than answers about what the future holds for marketplace lending, cryptocurrency and crowdfunding. The Alternative Finance Summit 2020: Marketplace Lending, Cryptocurrency and Crowdfunding, is a one-of-a-kind program to hear from the leading industry lawyers, dealmakers, and federal and state regulators on where we are now and where we may be headed.
Jerry Marlatt will be speaking on the segment, Securitization and Secondary Markets for Marketplace Lending, which will include discussion of:
- Securitization issues after COVID-19
- COVID borrowers and information lag
- Asset models and loan-level disclosure; verification
- “Skin in the game” and impact on risk retention requirements; Will loosening risk retention come to MPL?
- Loan trading process: clearing and custody issues
- Rating Agencies: do they have an outsized role?
For additional information, please visit the event website.