This session will explore the ways in which recent U.S. and international developments have necessitated and/or incentivized revisions to supply chains for multinational taxpayers, and the ways in which changes in law, or responsive actions undertaken by taxpayers as a result of such changes in law, may lead to new or differing tax controversies.
- An overview of key recent developments impacting the taxation of supply chains
- An overview of frequent issues and potential restructuring solutions arising from such developments
- Insights on how the foregoing may lead to different or increased tax controversy experiences
- Insights on best practices regarding potential audits of relevant transactions
- Hannibal L. Blocker, Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Nathan W. Giesselman, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Emily M. Lam, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CDT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. MDT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PDT
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. BST
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CEST
For additional information on the webinar, please contact Tiffany McCormick at email@example.com or +1 312 701 8060.
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Program Level: Overview
Field of Study: Taxes
CPE Credits Available: 1 CPE credit based on a 50-minute hour.
Fees: There is no fee for this webinar. To be awarded CPE credit for this session, you must respond to three out of four polling questions asked during the program.
Cancellation – To cancel your registration, please email Tiffany McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Executives Institute, Inc. TEI Education Fund is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
For questions on CPE certificates, please email email@example.com. Please allow two weeks from the completion of the webinar for certificate delivery before contacting us.