Mayer Brown Technology Transactions and Cybersecurity & Data Privacy practice partner Michelle Ontiveros Gross will be a speaker at the Practising Law Institute’s Twenty-First Annual Institute on Privacy and Cybersecurity Law, a virtual event taking place on September 9-10, 2020.
Michelle’s panel is entitled “Privacy and Data Security: Governance and Transactions” and will include discussion of:
- Structuring internal programs to conform to your public disclosures,
- Monitoring and auditing internal compliance,
- Preparing for an acquisition,
- Evaluating a potential M&A target or supplier from a privacy and security perspective, and
- Privacy and security issues in corporate and commercial contracts.
For additional information, please visit the event website.