Mayer Brown is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers everyone the opportunity and support to succeed. Even though the present environment may keep us physically apart, we have planned a series of events so that we can still come together and celebrate Pride Month this June.
Please join us for the first event in Mayer Brown’s Virtual Pride Parade. Mayer Brown partner C. Cabell Chinnis will lead a discussion with LGBTQ in-house lawyers on how their identities have impacted their professional experiences.
All lawyers and professionals are welcome to attend.
Our ‘Virtual Pride Parade’ consists of weekly events – stops on our parade route – which explore how LGBTQ professionals navigate the legal profession; review legal issues and cases impacting the LGBTQ community; and provide opportunities to collaborate with clients in supporting LGBTQ youth and professionals.
- C. Cabell Chinnis, Partner, Mayer Brown (Moderator)
- Kevan Choset, Associate General Counsel, Head of Litigation & Legal Risk, Spotify
- Tim Ehinger, Executive Vice President and Managing Counsel – International Office, American Express
- Victoria “Tory” Valenzuela, Chief Legal Officer, AppLovin
- Fauzia Zaman-Malik, Market Unit Legal Director for the Northeast, Accenture
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. EDT
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. CDT
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. MDT
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. PDT
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact MBPride@mayerbrown.com