Effective supply chain management is an essential part of most businesses. The COVID-19 crisis has highlighted the challenges a company faces when supply chains are disrupted in an integrated global economy. While companies will be impacted differently by COVID-19, all companies should now be reconsidering their supply chain strategies, the rapidly changing regulatory environment, and how best to manage risk and build value in their supply chains.
Please join partners from our global Supply Chain & Distribution practice for a webinar discussion on the critical areas businesses should be considering, including:
- Strengthening supplier and distributor relationships
- Mitigating the risk of financially challenged suppliers and distributors
- Addressing potential and actual disputes
- Preparing for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Anticipating and addressing customs, tariffs and other trade regulations
- Addressing compliance risks and advancing CSR/ESG goals
- Optimizing tax efficiency
- Protecting intellectual property rights
- Complying with antitrust and competition laws
- Leveraging AI, platforms and other technology to innovate and adapt
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.