Cyber threat actors–from criminal groups to nation-states–continue to find new and more sophisticated methods of victimizing companies through cyber attacks, including ransomware. The amounts of ransom demanded are increasing exponentially, and attackers have also started to publish victims’ stolen sensitive information to shaming websites and make statements to the press about their exploits.
Join cybersecurity experts from Mayer Brown and CrowdStrike as they walk you through a multifaceted ransomware attack. During the webinar, the presenters will touch on various legal and technical factors impacting a company’s response to a cybersecurity incident and provide practical advice on what companies should do before, during and after an attack occurs, including:
- Combating a ransomware attack from a legal perspective
- Engaging law enforcement and third-party vendors
- Strategically approaching PR and communications messaging
- Deciding whether to make a ransom payment
- Conducting a forensic investigation
- James Perry, Director, Incident Response, CrowdStrike Services
- David Simon, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Amber Thomson, Associate, Mayer Brown
CLE credit is pending.
For additional information or to register, please contact Nektaria Froelicher at email@example.com or +1 202 263 3202.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. CDT
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. MDT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 P.m. PDT
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. BST
8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CEST