Practices for public companies relating to earnings calls, earnings guidance and investor updates vary. Especially in uncertain and volatile markets, preparing for these important communications requires careful consideration of a number of factors, including the recent statements and guidance from the Securities and Exchange Commission and SEC Staff.
During this session, we will address:
- Communications safe harbors;
- Forward-looking statements and cautionary statements;
- KPIs and non-GAAP financial measures;
- Trend information and earnings guidance;
- SEC guidance related to COVID-19; and
- Undertaking securities offerings post-earnings announcements.
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.