The last few years have seen a dramatic rise in the number of securities class-action cases involving initial public offerings, and this has affected D&O coverage and the costs associated with D&O insurance.
During this webcast, Mike Ferraro and Yelena Dunaevsky from Woodruff Sawyer will address:
- What are the risks to directors and officers?
- Why should you consider purchasing D&O insurance?
- Basics of D&O coverage for both private and public companies;
- When should you begin D&O insurance discussions?
- The IPO market – integrating the D&O process into your S-1 timeline and current premium trends for IPOs;
- Recent securities litigation trends and the effect on the D&O insurance market; and
- How settlement data can help drive the decision for appropriate limits.
CLE credit is pending.
For additional information, please contact Michael Kraines at [email protected] or +1 212 506 2440.
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CDT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. MDT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PDT
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. BST
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. CEST