Hosted By Practising Law Institute
This PLI One-Hour Briefing provides attendees with a broad yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of legal, tax and market considerations for business development companies (BDCs).
Please join Mayer Brown LLP’s Brian D. Hirshberg and Remmelt A. Reigersman along with Larry M. Herman from Raymond James & Associates, Inc. as they cover:
- Legal and regulatory requirements applicable to BDCs;
- Formation and organization of BDCs;
- Recent legal updates relating to BDCs;
- Tax requirements for BDCs; and
- Market updates and opportunities for BDCs.
Date & Time
March 3, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. EST
November 16 – 172023
September 21 – 222023
The Euromoney/ECBC Covered Bond Investor CongressEuromoney/ECBC
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email