This program is specifically designed for in-house and law firm attorneys and other professionals who work with financial information. It will enhance understanding of business strategies, accounting fundamentals and vocabulary used by management, investors, auditors and bankers. Practical advice and application of information to actual situations and financial reports will provide participants with opportunities to immediately implement growth and broaden capabilities.
Partner Anna T. Pinedo will participate in a panel discussion titled, “Investment Banking Basics: Fundamentals of Capital Structures” on Day Two of the conference. Topics will include:
- Common financing alternatives — debt, equity and hybrids
- Sources of funding — public and private markets
- Liquidity — raising and deploying capital
- Finding the Optimal Capital Structure
- Current marketplace developments
PLI California Center
685 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
PLI will provide CLE credit. For more information, or to register, please visit the event website.