Following the enactment of the Dodd-Frank Act, and resulting changes to the definition of commodity pool, many more passive investment vehicles, including trusts and funds, must focus on possible characterization as commodity pools. During this session, Matthew F. Kluchenek and Anna T. Pinedo of Mayer Brown will address:
- The commodity pool definition and related CTA definition;
- The types of structures that may raise particular concerns, including funds, trust, securitization and repackaging vehicles;
- The scope of relief and exemptions;
- The regulation of commodity pools;
- Disclosure, conduct, advertising and related matters; and
- Proposed relaxation of certain CPO related rules.
To register, or for more information, please visit the event website.