Merging into a public life sciences company that has cash on hand and a failed clinical program raises a number of legal considerations.
During this session, Anna Pinedo and Brian Hirshberg of Mayer Brown, joined by Evan Bernstein of MTS Health Partners, L.P., will discuss:
- How this differs from a reverse merger into a shell;
- Structuring alternatives;
- Documentation, process and timeline;
- Addressing board and employee matters;
- Anticipating litigation; and
- Concurrent or subsequent financing opportunities.
CLE credit is pending.
For additional information, please contact Carlos Juarez at email@example.com or +1 212 506 2770.
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CDT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. MDT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PDT
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CEST
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. BST