Regulation M, which is intended to prohibit manipulative activity in relation to securities offerings, is difficult to navigate. During this webinar, we will:
- Provide an overview of Regulation M,
- Discuss the most important excepted activities,
- Discuss how Regulation M applies to private placements and hybrid offerings,
- Discuss its application in the case of merger/exchange transactions,
- Discuss FINRA Reg M notice requirements, and
- Discuss Rule 105 and SEC enforcement activities.
CLE credit will be provided by West LegalEdCenter. For more information, or to register for this session, please visit the event website.
Date: March 26, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST