Lucas Zamproni is a senior associate in the Projects & Infrastructure, M&A and Corporate areas of Tauil & Checker Advogados in the São Paulo office.
Lucas' corporate transactions practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions projects, the formation of joint ventures and the formation of strategic alliances, mainly in the regulated sectors of telecommunications, energy (generation, transmission and distribution segments), insurance, chemical and infrastructure.
Lucas has extensive experience in the corporate area, especially in regulatory law of publicly-held companies, which goes beyond a day-to-day corporate practice, having acted as an advisor in several private and public M&A processes, corporate restructuring, divestitures and sales business, corporate restructuring, succession planning and corporate governance.
- Advised Telefônica in the acquisition, jointly with TIM and Claro, of Oi Móvel;
- Advised Caixa Seguridade in the insurance joint venture with Icatu Seguros;
- Advised Caixa Seguridade in the insurance joint venture with CNP Assurances;
- Advised Caixa Seguridade in the insurance joint venture with Tokio Marine;
- Advised Caixa Seguridade in the insurance joint venture with Tempo Assist;
- Advised PEC Energia in the sale of renewable energy projects to EDF Renewables;
- Assistance to Fretebrás in its sale to Sontra (logistics);
- Deal Counsel in the Joint Venture between Votorantim, Gerdau and Tigre (Juntos Somos Mais);
- Advised Telefônica Data in the acquisition of Terra Networks; and
- Advised Telefônica in the acquisition of GVT.