Isabella Zambo helps national and multinational clients conduct complex internal corporate investigations, and provides legal advice in cases related to potential violation of domestic and foreign anti-corruption legislation. Clients turn to Isabella for her experience with strategic legal assistance and advice on anti-corruption and compliance issues, particularly in relation to the development, implementation, and improvement of integrity programs and compliance policies in accordance with Brazilian and foreign legislation.
Isabella also conducts compliance due diligences in the context of mergers and acquisitions transactions, as well as risk assessments and background checks on third parties.
- Conducts independent internal investigations. Her experience includes investigations on national and multinational companies from the oil & gas, sanitation, transportation, financial and insurance sectors.
- Conducts risk assessments for compliance programs and corporate transactions.
- Implement and review of codes of conduct and other compliance policies related to anti-corruption, anti-bribery and anti-money laundering issues.
- Provides strategic legal assistance and advice on anti-corruption, compliance and white collar defense cases.
- Drafts and reviews commercial agreements from an anti-corruption and compliance perspective.
- Conducts anti-corruption & compliance due diligences and background checks on third parties.
- Conducts anti-corruption & compliance due diligences in the context of IPOs and M&A transactions.
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)