Isabella Zambo is an associate in the Anti-Corruption & Compliance practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office.
She has experience in the conduction of internal corporate investigations and provides advice in cases related to potential violation of domestic and foreign anti-corruption legislation. She provides strategic legal assistance and advice on anti-corruption and compliance issues and works with the development, implementation, and improvement of integrity programs and compliance policies in accordance with the Brazilian and foreign legislation.
Isabella also conducts due diligences in the context of mergers and acquisitions transactions, as well as risk assessments and background checks on third parties.
- Conduction of independent internal investigations. Her experience includes investigations on national and multinational companies from the oil & gas, sanitation and transportation sectors.
- Conduction of risk assessments for compliance programs and corporate transactions.
- Implementation and review of codes of conduct and policies.
- Providing strategic legal assistance and advice on anti-corruption and compliance issues.
- Drafting and review of commercial agreements from an anti-corruption and compliance perspective.
- Conduction of anti-corruption & compliance due diligences and background checks on third parties.
- Conduction of anti-corruption & compliance due diligences in the context of IPOs and M&A transactions.
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)