Iris Yu is an associate in the Real Estate practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office.
Iris is experienced in project conveyancing under both the consent and non-consent schemes, first and second hand sale and purchase of properties, advice on land grant provisions, advising on dealings with Lands Department such as surrender of lot, lease modification, deed of dedication and deed poll, large scale acquisition of properties for redevelopment purpose, advising on leasing and tenancy matters, title issues as well as non-contentious probate matters, etc.
- Acted for various developers in development projects, including obtaining pre-sale consent and approval of forms of deed of mutual covenant under the consent scheme, sale of first-hand residential properties, etc.
- Handled dealings with Lands Department such as surrender of lot, lease modification, deed of dedication and deed poll.
- Acted for government bodies and major developers in large scale acquisitions of properties for redevelopment purpose.
- Handled first-hand and second-hand strata title transactions and mortgage transactions for financing and/or re-financing.
- Advised developers on various tenancy and leasing matters, distraint actions and landlord-tenant disputes.
- Handled non-contentious probate and grant applications.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong