Dion K. Y. Yu
Transportation, Banking & Finance, REITs
Banks, financial institutions, credit providers, corporations and private equity firms rely on Dion Yu for counsel on banking finance transactions such as bilateral loans, syndicated secured loan financing, and mezzanine financing. For example, Dion advises on:
- A syndicate of lenders on the HK$7.5 billion secured sustainability-linked term and revolving loan facilities involving the hotel portfolio of Langham Hospitality Investments, which is the first syndicated secured sustainability-linked loan in the Asian hospitality sector.
- A leading Japanese bank and a syndicate of lenders in the US$500 million dual-currency syndicated social loan facilities to China Gas Capital Management Limited, which is the first syndicated social loan in the Greater China region.
- A club of lenders in, and the subsequent syndication of, the HK$1 billion secured loan facilities to a joint venture comprising of listed corporations and private equity in the acquisition and subsequent development of a purpose-built medical tower in Hong Kong.
- A “Rising Star Partner” in Banking and Finance, Hong Kong – IFLR1000
- Recommended for Banking and Finance, Hong Kong – The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- University College London (University of London), LLM
- The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- University of Nottingham, LLB
- Hong Kong