Louise Woo is a senior associate in the Real Estate practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office.
Louise represents companies, private equity funds and private investors in acquisitions and disposals of properties in Hong Kong by way of asset or share transfer. She also represents real estate developers in project conveyancing matters and major banks in real estate financing.
- Acted for Wang On Properties and Angelo, Gordon & Co, L.P on their HK$2 billion acquisition of a hotel in Hong Kong from New World Development Company Limited
- Acted for Wang On Properties and CIFI Holdings on their HK$1.88 billion acquisition of two commercial buildings on No. 101 and No. 111 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
- Acted for Schroders Capital on its acquisition of an industrial property and car parking spaces at Cable TV Tower and One Midtown from a property developer in Hong Kong
- Acted for private investors on various acquisitions and disposals of properties in Hong Kong
- Acted for property developers in project conveyancing matters, including application for pre-sale consent, drafting of deeds of mutual covenants and handling the sale and purchase of units in residential development projects
- Acted for a major bank in Hong Kong in a HK$2.8 billion financing transaction, financing/refinancing both premium and construction costs of a real estate project by a Hong Kong developer
Acted for Gaw Capital Partners in the acquisition of equity interests in an investment vehicle which owns portions of Cityplaza Three (including 10 high zone office floors and commercial areas) and Cityplaza Four.
- Acted for a foreign pension fund in a joint venture in a real estate development in Shanghai, China.
- Acted for a real estate developer in Hong Kong on the HK$183 million disposal of a property holding vehicle which owns a serviced apartment in Mongkok.
- Acted for a real estate developer in Hong Kong on the acquisition of residential and commercial units of a building in Central.
- Acted for a real estate developer in Hong Kong in the application for pre-sale consent and approval of deed of mutual covenant.
City University of Hong Kong, PCLL
Durham University, LLB
- Hong Kong