Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions
Lilian Toscani is a partner in the Corporate and M&A practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown. Lilian has over 20 years of experience in sophisticated M&A transactions, advising local and multinational companies, investment funds and financial institutions. Lilian has also huge experience in the agribusiness sector, having occupied the position of General Counsel of Noble Group in Brazil for a term of 4 years.
Please find below some of Lilian’s experience in the M&A sector:
- Represented PetLove in the acquisition of NoFaro.
- Represented the shareholders of Kabum! In the sale of the company to Magazine Luiza.
- Represented Bunge in the creation of BP Bunge Bioenergia, a joint venture between Bunge and BP in the sugar, ethanol and bioenergy sector.
- Represented Bunge in the sale of its tomato business to Selecta.
- Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais -- IBMEC, Sao Paulo (currently Insper), LL.M in Corporate Law
- Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais -- IBMEC, Sao Paulo (currently Insper), LL.M in Finance and Capital Markets Law
- Pontifical Catholic University PUC/SP, LL.M in Business Law
- Pontifical Catholic University PUC/SP, Graduation in Law