Please find below some of Lilian’s experience in the M&A sector:
- Represented PetLove in the acquisition of NoFaro.
- Represented the shareholders of Kabum! In the sale of the company to Magazine Luiza.
- Represented Bunge in the creation of BP Bunge Bioenergia, a joint venture between Bunge and BP in the sugar, ethanol and bioenergy sector.
- Represented Bunge in the sale of its tomato business to Selecta.
- Represented NC Group in the acquisition of RBS’ media business in the State of Santa Catarina, which business was comprised by the affiliated of Globo in Santa Catarina, as well as several radios and newspapers.
- Represented NC Group in the acquisition of Wind Farms from Odebrecht.
- Represented McKesson in the sale to Santa Cruz of its pharmaceutical distribution operations in Brazil.
- Represented Temasek in the acquisition of equity in Burguer King, Bionexo, Superbac, among others.
- Represented Noble Group in several M&A transactions no Brazil, such as in the acquisition of sugar and ethanol mills, formation of fertilizers’ joint venture, acquisition of equity in mining company, acquisition of silos, among others.
Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais -- IBMEC, Sao Paulo (currently Insper), LL.M in Corporate Law
Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais -- IBMEC, Sao Paulo (currently Insper), LL.M in Finance and Capital Markets Law
Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP, LL.M in Business Law
Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP, Graduation in Law