Matthew Streit advises a wide range of clients on a number of complex transactional matters, including stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, minority investments and strategic alliances. Clients turn to Matthew for their corporate governance matters and advice on efficient planning for internal restructuring. Matthew represents clients in a number of industries, including the financial services, aerospace, agricultural, technology and energy industries.
- The Boeing Corporation in a variety of matters, including its investment in Wisk Aero, a company producing autonomous electronic air taxis.
- CNH Industrial in its acquisition of AgDNA, a leader in farm information management systems, and its acquisition of ATI Inc., a global manufacturer of track systems for high-power tractors and combines.
- Northern Trust in connection with various matters, including its strategic equity investment in Equity Data Science, a cloud-based analytics platform, and the negotiation of an exclusive partnership with, and subsequent acquisition of, BEx LLC, a provider of software solutions in the financial technology sector.
- One Planet Group in its acquisition of AutoWeb, an online platform to connect car buyers with sellers.
- Rose Packing Company, a specialty manufacturer and distributor of meat products, in its sale to OSI Group, LLC.
- dnata, one of the world’s largest air services providers, in its acquisition of 121 Inflight Catering LLC, an inflight and VIP caterer.
- Sawaya Partners, a private M&A advisory firm serving companies in the consumer technology, media and healthcare sectors, in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Canaccord Genuity Group.
- DH Capital LLC, a private investment banking firm serving companies in the internet infrastructure, software and next generation IT services and communications sectors, in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Citizens Financial Group.
- GU272 Descendants Association in the formation of the Descendants Truth & Reconciliation Foundation, a $1 Billion foundation created in connection with the Jesuits to move toward racial healing through a process of truth and reconciliation.
The University of Chicago, BA
The University of Chicago Law School, JD