Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions
Luciana Sodré is a partner in the Corporate and M&A practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in the Rio de Janeiro office. Luciana has experience in the analysis and drafting of corporate acts and contracts such as share purchase agreements, shareholders’ and investment agreements, commercial agreements as well as participation and coordination of due diligences, assisting foreign and Brazilian companies. Also, she has experience with infrastructure projects, in the negotiations and drafting of EPC contracts and related documents.
Previously Luciana was secondee in Mayer Brown’s office in New York in 2018.
- Represented Chevron in the sale of Chevron Upstream Frade Ltda. to PetroRio.
- Represented Pampa (private equity) in the sale of companies in the Netherlands, Spain, Brazil and Argentina to Vilmorin.
- Represented China National Offshore Oil Corporation – CNOOC in the negotiation of the Shareholders’ Agreement and related documents for the incorporation of Libra Oil & Gas B.V.
- Represented a Japanese company in the negotiation of an EPC Contract for the construction of a metro line in the state of São Paulo.
- Represented the Sellers in the sale of the totality of the quotas issued by Conpet – Consultoria e Serviços de Petróleo Ltda., a company with expertise in cementing, acidizing, fracturing and multiple pumping operations in oil and gas wells, to Superior Energy Services - Serviços de Petróleo do Brasil Ltda., a company controlled by Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Post Graduation Course in Business Law and Capital Markets
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton Business and Law Certificate
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, LLM
- Not admitted in New York. Practicing under the supervision of firm principals.