- an offshore drilling company in an administrative improbity lawsuit arising out of Brazilian corruption investigation task force called Operation Car Wash, with a disputed amount that exceeds BRL400 million;
- a global player from the electric power industry in an ICC arbitration involving the construction of a photovoltaic plant;
- a global player from the electric power industry in disputes against the Public Administration involving a backup power generation project with an installed capacity of 6,000 MW;
- a company from the electric power industry in judicial proceedings involving civil and environmental liability regarding the management of hydroelectric power plant flows;
- a software developer in judicial proceedings against the Public Administration.
Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ), Bachelor in Law (JD equivalent), 2021