As a member of Mayer Brown’s Global Insurance Industry Group, Lily also has years of experience in life and non-life reinsurance transactions and related collateral arrangements, mergers and acquisitions, insurance securitizations and capital markets transactions.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Lily was an associate with an international law firm in New York, focusing on leveraged finance, general corporate and reinsurance transactions.
- R&Q Insurance Holdings Ltd. on the sale of its Program Management Business, Accredited, to Onex.
- Duke Energy in the sale of its commercial distributed generation business to an affiliate of ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC, a leading middle market infrastructure investor, for an enterprise value of $364 million, inclusive of non-controlling tax equity interests.
- Somerset Reinsurance Ltd. on its definitive agreement to sell a controlling interest to Aquarian Holdings.
- Fosun International Limited in the sale of AmeriTrust Group, Inc. to Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, a subsidiary of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
- At-Bay, Inc. in its acquisition of Relay Platform, Inc., a technology solutions provider enabling the digital transformation of commercial insurance placements.
- DIF Capital Partners, a private equity firm, in the acquisition of a majority interest in and providing growth capital to Joink, LLC, a telecommunications infrastructure company that currently provides enterprise fiber, residential fiber, and fixed wireless services in Western Indiana and Eastern Illinois.
- QBE in the sale of its North American Excess and Surplus lines to Catalina Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Temelpa Holdings, an insurance technology company, in its first series seed preferred financing round with Caffeinated Capital being the lead investor.
- Beazley plc in the sale of its US-based "Beazley Benefits" business to Globe Life Inc.
- Westcor Land Title Insurance Company, a privately-held title insurance company, in the sale of a 77 percent equity stake to The Orogen Group, a private equity fund.
- Peak Reinsurance in the acquisition of insurance-linked securities asset manager Lutece Investment Management Ltd., which has been renamed Peak Capital Ltd.
New York University School of Law, JD
Wellesley College, BA, magna cum laude
- New York