Bruno is a partner of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown and a member of the Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions and Infrastructure Investment practices. Bruno has supported many clients in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, inbound and outbound investments and other cooperative ventures involving international and Brazilian companies, as well as has supported clients in legal due diligence processes.
Bruno joined the firm in 2019.
- Represented Companhia de Energias Renováveis (CER) in sale of wind power plants in the State of Bahia, Brazil, to Omega Geração. The transaction was valued at BRL 1.9 billion.
- Advised WPR Participações in the sale of the corporate control of the private port of São Luís, Brazil, to China Communications Construction Company (CCCC). The total investment committed by CCCC was BRL 1.7 billion.
- Represented AEGEA Saneamento in the acquisition of the water distributor of Manaus, the capital of the State of Amazonas, which is the largest privately held water distributor in Brazil in terms of supported citizens (more than 2.1 million).
- Advised Guaraná Urban Mobility (an invested company of Mitsui Co.) in the acquisition from Odebrecht Transport (OTP) of the corporate control of SuperVia, which is the operator of the urban trains of the metropolitan area of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Advised Contour Global in the acquisition of hydro and thermal power plants from Neoenergia for the aggregate price of BRL 711 million.
- Represented the Norwegian group Statkraft in the acquisition of hydro power plants from EDP for more than BRL 700 million.
- Represented Brookfield in the acquisition of real estate assets in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro from BR Properties in the aggregate amount of BRL 2.1 billion.
- Represented J&F Investimentos in the acquisition of the corporate control of Alpargatas (the producer of Havaianas sandals) from Camargo Corrêa for the price of BRL 2.7 billion.
- Represented Goldman Sachs in the acquisition of the corporate control of Oncoclínicas do Brasil, the holding company of more than 50 oncology treatment clinics in 11 different States in Brazil.
- Advised Bradesco Seguros in the joint venture with Swiss Re for the sale of insurance policies to large corporate clients, which became one of the leading companies in this industry.
- Represented Argo Transmissão (an invested company of Pátria) in the acquisition from Cobra Brasil of Guaporé Transmissora de Energia, the holder of more than 300km of transmission lines in the State of Rondônia, Brazil.
- Represented M3 Capital in the acquisition from HSI Investimentos of the remaining 50% stake in GoodStorage, the leading self-storage company in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Represented Arcon do Brasil’s founding shareholders in the sale of its corporate control to NEC Corporation, the global leader in IT and network integration.
- Represented Gráfica Santa Marta in the acquisition of Intergraf, in an intent to consolidate the printing industry in Brazil.
- Represented the founding shareholders of Confecções Capricho in the sale of the company to Drylock, a Belgian company. Confecções Capricho is one of the leading producers of baby care products in Brazil.
Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Post-graduation in management and administration
King's College London, LLM, Financial, Business and International Law
Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP), Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)