Mae Rogers is a partner in Mayer Brown's New York office and a member of the Banking & Finance practice. Her practice focuses primarily on leveraged finance, including representing private equity funds and their portfolio companies with respect to leveraged buyouts and dividend recapitalizations. She represents private equity funds, hedge funds, investment banks and borrowers in a variety of complex financing transactions, including syndicated secured and unsecured credit facilities, second lien financings, debtor-in-possession financings and workouts. Mae also advises clients with respect to both consensual and non-consensual foreclosure proceedings, including public sales conducted in accordance with the Uniform Commercial Code.
Mae represents borrowers and lenders in a variety of industries, including consumer products, insurance, retail, energy, technology, automotive, chemical, real estate and financial services.
- Represented First Sentier Investors with respect to a $325mm senior syndicated credit facility in connection with the acquisition of Patriot Rail and Ports.
- Represented a bidder in arranging $185 million of committed financing with respect to the acquisition of Pan Am Railways.
- Represented Regional Rail, LLC in connection with a $121mm credit facility.
New York University School of Law, JD
Notes Editor, Journal of Legislation and Public Policy
Duke University, BA, cum laude
- New York
- Member, New York County Lawyers Association
- Recipient, Thomson Reuters’ New York Super Lawyers Rising Star Award (2015-2016)
- Recipient, Thomson Reuters’ New York Super Lawyers Top Women Attorneys in New York Award (2015)