Prairie Y. Pe
Banking & Finance, Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions
Prairie Pe focuses on advising clients on corporate real estate transactions and real estate financing. She represents corporations, private equity funds, investment managers, family offices and private investors in a wide range of commercial transactions in the real estate sector. Her practice covers acquisitions and disposals of properties by way of asset or share transfer, structuring and formation of joint ventures, and general commercial advice. Prairie also advises major banks, financial institutions, corporate borrowers and family offices on real estate financing.
- Gaw Capital Partners in its formation of a joint venture with Hengli Investments Holding Group for the acquisition of portions of Cityplaza Three (including 10 high zone office floors and commercial areas) and Cityplaza Four for a consideration of HK$15 billion.
- Schroders Capital in its formation of a joint venture with Gaw Capital Partners and other consortium partners for the acquisition of Cityplaza One for a consideration of HK$9.845 billion.
- A joint venture between Wang On Properties and Angelo Gordon in its acquisition of Pentahotel at a consideration of HK$2 billion from a renowned property developer in Hong Kong.
- The Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its acquisition of a minority interest in an off-shore joint venture company from a well-known property developer in Hong Kong and Greater China that beneficially owns an office/retail redevelopment project in Shanghai.
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong