Camila de Figueiredo Pinho is an associate in the Litigation and Arbitration practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office. Camila Pinho’s practice involves acting as counsel and advising clients in domestic arbitration proceedings and in court litigation in Brazil and abroad, in complex matters related to several industries, mainly in the energy, construction and capital markets sectors. Camila Pinho holds a Specialization Degree in Procedural Civil Law and Arbitration from Fundação Getulio Vargas.
- Represented an energy company in an international ICC arbitration related to the construction of a thermoelectric power plant;
- Represented a capital market company in Market Arbitration Chamber - CAM arbitration;
- Represented a company in an international Market Arbitration Chamber - CAM arbitration related to a capital market dispute;
- Represented a real estate company in an CMA-CIESP arbitration before the concerning the acquisition of a real estate property;
- Represented a major oil company in a CAM-CCBC arbitration concerning the construction of a Floating Production Storage and Offloading;
- Secretary for a CAM-CCBC Arbitral Tribunal appointed to decide a dispute arising out of the enforcement of an instrument enforceable out of court;
- Represented company of the delivery and logistic sector in a CAM-CCBC arbitration concerning the payment of earn-out;
- Represented a global supplier of innovative and sustainable plastic packaging in a CAM-CCBC arbitration concerning the determination of the acquisition price of a company.
Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Extension in Civil Procedure Law
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, Bachelor of Law