Corporate & Securities
Admitted to the Paris Bar, Marine Ollive is counsel in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
Marine focuses on mergers and acquisitions in the context of leveraged buy-out transactions in several industrial and financial sectors. She advises French and foreign private equity funds as well as industrial groups, on their sales and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructuring transactions.
In addition to her native French, Marine is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Advised private equity fund Sagard on the acquisition of Ipackchem, a leading European company specialized in plastic packaging, from Cerea Partenaire and Bpifrance.
- Advised Coalition Media Group, on the acquisition of L’étudiant, a french press media and other BtoB related media activities from SFR.
- Advised private equity fund Eurazeo on the acquisition of CPK , sweets and chocolates manufacturer (Carambar, Poulain, Krema), along with other investors, from Mondelez International.
- Advised private equity fund Raise on the acquisition of Meriguet, a group specialized in luxury craftmanship, along with IDI, Tikehau Capital, Bpifrance investissement, and managers from Qualium investissement, founding family shareholders and managers.
- Advised private equity fund Bridgepoint Development Capital on the acquisition of CIR , a group specialized in the restoration of buildings, from its founders.
- Advised private equity fund Activa Capital on the acquisition of Applic’Etains, a manufacturer of adhesive tin labels for luxury items, by Alliance Etiquettes.
- Advised the childcare goods manufacturer BEABA and the private equity fund Bridgepoint on the refinancing of the LBO.
- Advised private equity fund Montefiore and Les Cercles de la Forme’s founders on an LBO acquisition of Les Cercles de la Forme, a Fitness clubs network, from CM-CIC Investissement and Managers.
- Advised private equity fund Activa Capital on the sale along with Bpifrance of a majority stake in Nexeya, a company specialized in the design and development of electronic equipment, to the management.
- Advised private equity fund Bridgepoint Development Capital on its sale of Groupe C2S, private clinics operator.
- Advised private equity fund Activa Capital on the acquisition of a majority stake in Look Cycle, a cycling equipment manufacturer.
- Advised private equity fund Bridgepoint on its acquisition of Actéon, a leading player in the design, manufacture and distribution of equipment in the dental sector.
- Advised private equity fund Chequers Capital on the acquisition of Groupe ECT, a recycling and waste management company.
- Advised private equity fund Oaktree Capital on its acquisition of a 75% stake in the SPV owning two 27 floors office towers, from private equity funds Maple Knoll Capital and Arpent Capital.
- Advised private equity fund Raise on the acquisition of 12% of Nature & Découvertes, the retail group of goods for trips, well-being and education, from CM-CIC Investissement.
- Advised 21 Centrale Partners and the management of the Potel & Chabot on the capital reorganization led by Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners and Accorhotels.
- Advised the investment fund Bridgepoint Development Capital with regard to the sale of the Christian Liaigre Group, a group specializing in luxury interior design services.
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master in Tax and Business Law
- HEC (Paris)