Admitted to the Paris Bar, Vincent Nédellec is counsel in Paris office's Real Estate practice.
Vincent joined Mayer Brown in 2006 and his practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions and private equity. He represents investment funds and industrial companies and has significant experience in Real Estate transactions .
In addition to his native French, Vincent is fluent in English.
- Advised BentallGreenOak in connection with the disposal of French assets out of a pan-European logistics assets portfolio.
- Advised GreenOak on the acquisition of Corelog’s portfolio of French logistics assets.
- Advised a US investment fund on the acquisition of several assets and logistic portfolios in France.
- Advised Milestone/BNP Paribas REIM on the acquisition of "16 Washington" in Paris.
- Advised McCourt Global with regard to its acquisition of Epi-Plage, a prestigious hotel located in the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
- Advised Sword Group on the sale of Apak to Sopra Steria.
- Advised Pragma Capital (Sparring Capital) on the acquisition of IMX from Naxicap
- Advised the sellers in the disposal of Vendôme-Saint Honoré complex in Paris.
- Advised Lone Star on the acquisition of the Alliance Hotel Group from Blackstone and then on its sale to LFPI.
- Advised Fincantieri when it took a stake on the capital of the company Camper & Nicholsons International SA.
- Advised investment funds on multiple acquisition, build-up, sale and refinancing operations (eg : WFS, Tractel, Averys, Geoxia, Poult, Consolis)Advised Sword Group on the sale of Ciboodle to Kana (KKR).
- Advised bioMerieux on the acquisition of Argene SA's.
- Advised Sword Group on the sale of Fircosoft SAS to R Capital Management and Sword Insurance to Thomas H. Lee Partners.
- Advised Merieux Alliance on the sale of Shanta Biotechnics to Sanofi Pasteur.
- Advised Kuehne+Nagel on the acquisition of Alloin Holding.
- Advised an industrial client on the acquisition of car dealer groups.
Versailles Bar School
University of Rennes I , Master in International Business Law
University of Exeter, LLM in International Business Legal Studies