Luc W. M. Mitchell is an associate in Mayer Brown's New York office and a member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on representing financial institutions and other businesses in complex commercial disputes—litigious and arbitral—in state and federal courts. Luc’s experience includes actions involving alleged breaches of securities laws, breach-of-contract claims, and both domestic and international discovery disputes. In his pro bono practice Luc handles criminal appellate work, including in capital and long-term incarceration cases.
Luc received his JD from Columbia Law School, where he was an editor on the Columbia Journal of European Law. Prior to law school, he worked at the New York County District Attorney’s Office, and on a presidential campaign. He received his BA from Sarah Lawrence College. Luc is admitted to practice in the state of New York.
Columbia Law School, JD
Sarah Lawrence College, BA
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York