Admitted to the Paris Bar, Wladimir Mangel is counsel in the Real Estate practice of the Paris Office. He has a particular experience in a variety of transactions and disputes in the field of real estate and construction law.
He advises investors in complex real estate transactions and, in that context, has taken part in numerous acquisitions of portfolios, individual assets and groups or companies, and has a solid experience of the legal aspects linked to this kind of transactions. Wladimir also has extensive experience in the field of commercial leases advising asset managers, developers and real estate investment funds in the hospitality and leisure sector as well as office buildings and warehousing portfolios.
Furthermore, with his degree and his experience in public and real estate law, Wladimir started at an early stage to develop a practice in environmental law and, more particularly, the regulations concerning classified facilities and the management of polluted industrial sites. In this connection, he advises sellers or purchasers of polluted sites, or sites under clean up, in the conduct of negotiations with the local administrations as well as investors on acquisitions/management of polluted industrial sites, including the drafting of environmental clauses (restrictions of use, public easements, frame of environmental guarantees, etc.) included in the sale and purchase agreements.
Wladimir joined Mayer Brown in 2010. In addition to his native French, Wladimir is fluent in English.
- Advised BentallGreenOak in connection with the disposal of French assets out of a pan-European logistics assets portfolio.
- Advised Europa Capital and Balzac REIM in connection with the letting and the sale of the office building “Sémaphore”, located in Levallois-Perret.
- Advised GreenOak on the acquisition of Corelog’s portfolio of French logistics assets.
- Advised Digicel on the sale of 215 communication towers to Phoenix Tower International.
- Advised The Dow Chemical Company on the sale of its Speciality Film division to Transilwrap.
- Advised Crédit Agricole CIB and BNP Paribas on the financing aspects of the acquisition of Ilot des Mariniers.
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Doctorate in Public Business Law
- The new 2018 Décideurs magazine issue, a French media and rating agency for top executives ranked Wladimir Mangel as a “renowned practitioner” in lease law.