Don H. Min is counsel at Mayer Brown’s Washington DC office and a member of the Intellectual Property practice.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Don led the IP litigation and licensing team at LG Display Co., Ltd., one of the leading LCD and OLED display manufacturers in the world. Don oversaw a diverse number of IP legal conflicts, including multi-jurisdictional patent litigations in the US, Europe, China and Japan involving patents related to circuits, touch technology, organic light emitting diodes and thin film transistors.
In addition, Don served as the lead negotiator to favorably resolve highly complex IP licensing transactions with LG Display’s competitors and licensors as well as dispose of conflicts with various patent owners.
Based on his leadership experience at a global Korean conglomerate, Don has a unique perspective into the workings of Asian companies and is recognized for his ability to formulate and execute plans to successfully conclude a diverse mix of IP related matters for his clients.
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, JD
University of Maryland, BS, Microbiology
- Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Practicing under the supervision of firm principals.
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- California Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Association of Korean Lawyers