Allan J. MacQuarrie
Real Estate, Banking & Finance
Institutional lenders, financial institutions, insurance companies and servicers look to Allan MacQuarrie for representation in various commercial real estate financing transactions, including:
- Repurchase and warehouse facilities
- Loan originations
- Note purchases
- Loan sales and workouts
- Other transactional lending work
Clients also leverage Allan's experience prior to practicing law as an analyst for a corporate and investment bank in the real estate finance group.
- Various financial institutions in their role as buyer of commercial real estate assets under commercial mortgage loan repurchase facilities.
- An insurance company in connection with the purchase of seven tranches of notes in connection with a $260 million mortgage loan secured by a portfolio of multifamily properties.
- A financial institution in the origination of a $25 million mortgage loan secured by 85 single- family residential properties located in 24 states.
- A financial institution as special servicer in the workout of two $700 million mortgage loans secured by a portfolio of retail mall properties.
- A financial institution in connection with the acquisition of a loan portfolio consisting of hundreds of commercial real estate loans.
- The administrative agent and the lead arranger for a $1.15 billion syndicated credit facility provided to a publicly traded real estate investment trust.
- The security trustee, administrative agent and account bank for a $750 million aircraft warehouse credit facility.
- The administrative agent and a joint lead arranger for a $500 million unsecured revolving credit facility provided to a national pizza chain.
- The administrative agent and the lead arranger for a $110 million senior secured credit facility provided to a telecommunications and energy company and 36 of its domestic and foreign subsidiaries.
- The administrative agent and the lead arranger for a $77.5 million syndicated credit facility provided to a regional food and beverage company.
- Columbia University, BA
- Notre Dame Law School, JD, summa cum laude
- North Carolina