Maik Lammers advises and represents national and international clients, particularly domestic and foreign institutional portfolio holders and project developers on all aspects of real estate law. He primarily focuses on real estate transactions (asset deal and share deal) as well as advising on ongoing asset management. Maik especially strengthen on advising clients in the acquisition and investment of supermarket portfolios as well as industrial sites.
Maik further represents and help clients in real estate related litigation procedures.
- Advising global investment firm on the acquisition of various assets for setting up of new business model in Germany.
- Advising domestic institutional investor on acquisition of supermarket assets.
- Advising Hansainvest Hanseatische Investment GmbH on the acquisition of supermarket portfolios in Germany
- Advising NAS Real Transaction GmbH on the acquisition of the Horizon Tower in Eschborn
- Advising DIC Asset AG on the acquisition of three office properties from the Cologne "TechnologiePark portfolio" for more than EUR 250 million.
- Advising AIF Capital Group on the acquisition of three care facilities in Lübeck, Sulzbach and Wetzlar.
- Advising Hydro on the acquisition of Hueck group and its building systems and extrusions business.
- Advising Goodyear on acquisition of Reifen Burkhardt.
- Advising Avedon on the acquisition of a shareholding in FormMed HealthCare AG.
- Representing international investors in the acquisition and disposal of real estate portfolios (residential and commercial).
- Representing national and international real estate developers, development of real estate in Germany including special asset classes (shopping centers).
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Regional Court Kleve, district of Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf
First State Law Examination, Bochum
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Kleve, Düsseldorf, Köln, Hamburg
LLM, Master studies (LL.M.) Economic Law, University of Cologne
LLM, Master studies (LL.M.) International Commercial Arbitration, Stockholm University