Jaime is a partner of Mayer Brown. She handles a wide range of medical malpractice cases, including birth injuries, misdiagnoses, surgical errors and other types of clinical negligence. She acts for professional indemnity providers, insurance companies, healthcare institutions and professionals. She has extensive experience in defending healthcare professionals in civil, disciplinary and criminal matters in the context of clinical practice. She also acts as an advocate at death inquests and disciplinary hearings involving doctors and dentists.
Jaime is often invited to speak at seminars organised by medical professional bodies and hospitals on a broad spectrum of medico-legal issues. She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Areas of Focus
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong
- Honorary Legal Advisor, Hong Kong College of Physicians
- Honorary Legal Advisor, The Hong Kong Neurosurgical Society Limited
- Honorary Legal Advisor, Hong Kong Society of Interventional & Therapeutic Neuroradiology
- Member, Review Committee on Mental Health (2013-2017)
- Member, Asia Women's Committee (Retain and Advance Women)
- Member, Women's Committee (In the Know) – Hong Kong
- Member, Women's Leadership Committee (2013-2020)